Friday, May 8, 2009

Tidbits


Apparently there's not much going on in my little world. No inspiration for blogging. Shoot.

I saw, for the first time on my route, an alligator. Big 'un. 'Bout six feet long. It was dead. Shoot.




I saw, for the first time on my route, an eagle. It was so beautiful! It flew across the road right in front of me and landed in a pasture. I grabbed my camera, but it wasn't working right. Shoot!!

The air conditioning at the Post Office has been out all week. It's May in the deep South = sweat, limp hair, sweat, humidity, sweat, mosquitoes, sweat. Shoot!!!

My "check engine" light came on today. This stupid Jeep is doing the same thing it did last summer when the outside temp gets up around 90 degrees. Looks like I'm buying another transmission control unit. Shoot!!!!

I stopped to help a turtle that had been clipped by a vehicle and flipped onto his back. I turned him over and got him off of the highway. He wandered on. I hope he's OK. I NEED him to be OK.

I saw some baby doves in a nest under a big bell in a customer's yard. They smiled for my camera.



Also, a "friendly" little water snake, living in a flooded ditch, popped his head up to say "hello" and to also smile for my camera.



Well, it is what it is. Later.

No comments: