Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snips and snails and puppy dog...EEWWWW!!

Occasionally, on my days off, I relent and clean out my office on wheels. This is an arduous, back-breaking, boring task. I hate it. But when it gets to the point that you can't read my spare tire cover, "U.S.Mail - Frequent Stops" I start scrubbing. Man, it was clean and shiny. Inside and out. Windshield - inside and out. Floor mats, seats, steering wheel, everything -- CLEAN. Only took me about 3 hours.

Next day, at work, at a chronically full box, I do my good deed of the day. I pull out all the mail, bundle it up, and take it to the customer's designated full box overflow area. As I get out of the Jeep, I greet the new puppyhounds who are so glad to see me. I put the mail in a secure area and get back into my CLEAN Jeep, turn around and get back to the road.

What's that?? What's that??? Something stinks!! OMG!! Fresh dog doo-doo!! On one shoe, NO, on both shoes! On my CLEAN floor mat!! On the stinkin' gas pedal and the stinkin' brake!!!
AARRRGGGHHHH!!!

I used a whole canister of Wet Ones and a lot of ugly words.

No comments: