Friday, February 13, 2009

Spongebob??


One of my customers took down their very nice, CONVENIENTLY large mailbox and replaced it with one that looks like a big catfish with an even bigger fish hook in its mouth (said hook also serves as the door handle.) When I pulled on the hook, the whole catfish head bent forward to open and reveal the box inside the belly of the fish. EEWWWW!
In that moment, the theme song from Spongebob Squarepants popped into my head. (I know, but that's how my mind works.) Sooo, being sorta bored I made up new lyrics to Spongebob's tune. Here goes:
Oooohhhh...who delivers the mail to him under the sea?
Spongebob's Mailman!
Who knocks on his door with Express Delivery?
Spongebob's Mailman!
If a creepy mailbox be something you wish
Then run down to Lowe's and catch a big fish!
Spongebob's Mailman, Spongebob's Mailman,
Spongebob's Mail---Man!!

No comments: